FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, I looked at the possibilities for a rideout next year after the Bol D'or which would include a Magny Cours track day.

At the same time, planning was afoot for this http://www.fjrowners.ws/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=338.

As you can see, the two dates would clash. The Avignon trip looks excellent: I especially like the reception at the Mairie bit. We'll be going if poss.

Probably looking to 2007 for a France do down our way, which is a mere 150 Kilometres from Paris (and hence Ianfr) and 300Ks in the other direction to Shanley and Donna.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Ok Liz.
But as for the other trip it's far to orgnised for me so I'll give it a miss.

·
Registered
42 Posts
@woody

You think the French stick to their timing ?????? :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The important things for the french are food & drink (in moderation)
The ride in the camargue should be good & the mountain ride.....

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I was impressed by the festivities one night not ending until 3am and then starting the rideout the next day at 9:00

At least we usually wait until 10 :lol:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
marshman said:
I was impressed by the festivities one night not ending until 3am and then starting the rideout the next day at 9:00

At least we usually wait until 10 :lol:
Yes, but some of us go on till 5 am as I remember.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
and then try and hide the fact by blending us seamlessly in with 5000 other riders :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts