FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just checked and the FjrOwners have 176 members and Fjclub has 106 so still the number one for Fjr info. :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
But woody, most of the FJOC flags are planted in the UK. If we plant anymore in the space we got, we'll sink the island or someone will fall off the edge!:D

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But I expected to see 1800 members or at lest half logged in!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Can't put my flag on it :(
At work the firewall won't let it display anything, and the dial up connection at home is too slow for it to work properly.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Didn't realise there was a competition going between the two forums Woody :shock: :shock: :shock:

We have 242 registered users on the FJ/FJR club forum and 106 have chosen to enter their details on the map, not bad I reckon.

There's 1012 registered members on here but only 176 on the map, Umm 8) 8)

Though I thought the fact that we all ride bikes is all that matters not what forum we use :lol:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took long enough Kerry :lol: :lol:

Just trying to get the members out of hibernation! But didnt work that well :wink:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sorry Woody :lol:, been busy as I now have two jobs :shock:, so don't get as much time for any of the forums at the moment as I'm working nights too on reception at a youth centre :cry: cause I gotta pay for the repairs to his FJ somehow 8).

·
Registered
218 Posts
He hasn't tried them yet, says he's gonna sort it at the weekend but which weekend is anyone's guess :lol:

Got the fairing and rest of the body work back from repair and paint though so its getting there 8).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts