FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I just registered to the forum today and would like to ask a question to see if I'm doing something wrong.
The problem is that the forum pages are too wide for my monitor. To read a post I have to scroll back and forth right to left . Very annoying .Is there a way to change something to make the posts narrower . If thats not case and others find that the whole sentence fits on the screen without scrolling right to left, mavbe you are using a different forum address than I am that have narrow characteristics. I found this to be the case on the old forum . 2 different addresse with 2 different results. Please help Jim

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
When this site first became operational there were a few people with the same problem, everyone has problems with wide pictures. There may be your answer on this thread:

[/url]http://www.fjrowners.ws/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=134&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=scroll&start=15

·
Registered
721 Posts
It may just be your screen resolution anything less than 1024 x768 will give you this problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried my screen resolution at 1024 x768 but everything is so small I need a magnifying glass to read it. I also have a friend with an FJR and has got the same problem on his monitor . Too wide for the screen. There is something wrong but nobody knows why . Even with no big images its too wide. Looking at the other thread nobody could figure it out either. I like this site but something is screwed up . The fuuny thing is that this is the only forum that it happens to. HELP JIM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts