FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000 CBF1000 VFR800
9,323 Posts
I saw that and it was great. On the drive home tonight was rockin' some Rush.......

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Very cool. While their music might not be a easy transition, I'll take a marching band over those Super Bowl half time shows any day. (y)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm a die hard Michigan Wolverine, but that Ohio State marching band is outstanding. My brother went to both Michigan and Ohio State and marched in both of their bands and he says that Ohio State by far has one of the most creative marching programs around!

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I live right near and work on Texas A&M University, I have to confess to being a "Fightin' Texas Aggie Band" fan. I like the traditional marching band formations. I am not really into the sweepy, turny, dancy marching band genre.

Having said that, though... I have to change my opinion! After watching the Ohio State Marching Band... I was blown away! They are as impressive to me, as the Fightin' Texas Aggies! I had to watch that video several times! And paying tribute to Rush... I mean... Wow, just Wow!

To give you an example of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, watch here:

Fightin' Texas Aggie Band

Reactions: Whooshka

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha FJR1300ES
1 Posts
Amazing and touching tribute to Rush, especially the motorcycle formation as a nod to Neil Peart's love of riding. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2013 FJR1300A
443 Posts
Cool video for sure.
While never was a Rush "fan", I never didn't not like them either. To this day, Rush and Eagles are bands I will not change the station when on the radio.
Was and still am a metal / hard rock guy. Drummer since 1987. So of course, was amazed by Neil and his talent.
Our little band was almost "famous" and we opened for Enuff Z Nuff, Faster Pussycat and Dokken for shows in 88 and 89. But that was long ago and far away.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Better than 100,000 people chanting let’s go Brandon. Director: we’re going to do yyz. Drum line: yawn……….NOT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts