FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from another forum:

"If your having problems finding an FJR, there's a dealership in Falls Church, VA (near DC) that had 6 just 2 weeks ago. If your interested let me know, we sell Yamaha's and had to get one from these guys for a customer is how I know.

[email protected] "

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
from what i understand, stealerships have to have a order for one b4 yamaha will send them one..

smart one are making up names and getting a few onhand...
i personally dont think i could buy something w/o laying hands on it

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's just what I got from someone else. They can be contacted for more info, worth a try if your willing to travel to get it and don't want to wait.

My dealer ordered one for the floor, to be in in Aug. I scoffed up on it, he will be selling at MSRP. I weighed the pros and cons and plopped the money down to reserve it. I read where one put his down payment in Nov. of last year and still hasn't gotten it. That persuaded me to get mine now.

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am on crutches now from my latest get off, Will go to my local dealer to see if they have one, just want to sit onit.. this will be my first venture into a true tourer... and i cant wait..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts