FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, bought for over $ 700.00, will let go for $350.00.
Gloss black
Text 717 817 9862 York Pa. Jim
20210514_214559.jpg 20210514_214638.jpg

·
Registered
2020 FJR1300ES
50 Posts
Nice deal. I ordered one for my 2020 back in December and I'm still waiting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interested in your Top trunk I sent you a txt to number given. Going on a road trip and could use this ASAP.

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice deal. I ordered one for my 2020 back in December and I'm still waiting.
Not sure if you are still waiting, but I ordered a Liquid Graphite for my 2021 about ten days ago and just got it yesterday from CheapYamahaParts.com. The company is really called Advanced Marine or something. I had to call them to verify they had it in stock. They had it shipped from their warehouse (probably Yamaha) to their store and then shipped it from there. All in with shipping I paid $640. The reason I mention it is because at the time of order, the guy I spoke with (Christian) said they had 3 in their warehouse. You might want to give them a call if you are still waiting.

·
Registered
2020 FJR1300ES
50 Posts
Not sure if you are still waiting, but I ordered a Liquid Graphite for my 2021 about ten days ago and just got it yesterday from CheapYamahaParts.com. The company is really called Advanced Marine or something. I had to call them to verify they had it in stock. They had it shipped from their warehouse (probably Yamaha) to their store and then shipped it from there. All in with shipping I paid $640. The reason I mention it is because at the time of order, the guy I spoke with (Christian) said they had 3 in their warehouse. You might want to give them a call if you are still waiting.
It finally showed up last week. Thanks though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Pics please! :D

I would post pics of mine but I still can't find a silver rack to attach it to. Partzilla are a bunch of bastards who have been selling parts for higher prices on eBay rather than their cheaper prices on their website. And if you add enough to get their free shipping, they will keep bumping your order out until you either die or give up.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Pics please! :D

I would post pics of mine but I still can't find a silver rack to attach it to. Partzilla are a bunch of bastards who have been selling parts for higher prices on eBay rather than their cheaper prices on their website. And if you add enough to get their free shipping, they will keep bumping your order out until you either die or give up.
FWIW, I saw a NIB one the other day from an individual for like $185 plus a small shipping fee.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts