FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a pair of AEROSTICH DARIEN PANTS SIZE waist 38L custom, 34.5 inseam for sale. A half inch was added to the inseam. The waist will expand another inch and a half with the snaps at the waist. Like new condition. All interior sealing tape is tight. ALL the zippers have their pulls and operate smoothly. One pull on the fly was replaced. (see pic ) The velcro still sticks tightly. Absolutely no road rash, melted spots, tears or other damage. No loose seams. Non smoking, pet free household. Has knee armor and the original Aerostich belt. AFAIK the pants are still waterproof. Reflective areas are perfect. No checking or cracking. These pants were made in 2011. Very little use. Kept in a climate controlled closet most of the time. I take Paypal. The price is $239 conus shipped and insured. These pants new are up to $417 plus shipping and tax. Please no returns. Any questions please PM me. Located in Albany NY. I appreciate your time and interest.

·
Super Moderator
3,855 Posts
Is this the same as the ones over here? 265 or 245?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No. One ad is for Darien pants and one ad is for AD-1 pants. You can check out the differences between the 2 on the Aerostich website. Leon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts