Reluctant sale of my 2016 ES, in very good condition, never down. Having just turned 71, I'm looking for something a bit lighter and lower. Miles are currently at 9546 and counting, as I still ride it occassionally. I'm the second owner; purchased from a gentleman who had to quit ridiing due to health issues. Always stored and covered indoors. As most of you know (or may not?), the ES is loaded with goodies: electronically adjustable suspension, electric windscreen, grip warmers, cruise control, several ride modes, ABS, cornering lights, and more. New tires (Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart III's) installed @ 8362 miles. Recent brake and clutch fluid change. New oil and filter @ 8359 miles. Extras include a GIVI top case mount, (but not the V47 box, which will go on my next bike), and an extra touring windscreen, T-Rex fairing guards with hiway pegs, T-Rex frame sliders, an Optimate charging harness, genuine Yamaha FJR bag liners, a Ram Ball phone/GPS holder, another Ram Ball mount on the upper tripple tree, one inch Heli Bar Risers, Techspec tank pads, and an extra oil filter. I've added wiring under the passenger seat for a lighted top box brake light, if one desires. There are several minor scratches (from previous ownership, I assume) near the fuel tank filler. I've removed the bag reflectors for a cleaner look. Recently rebuilt rear shock do to leaking from the main seal. Clear title in my name. $12, 250 OBO. Feel free to ask questions.706-201-0421 I screen all calls, so if I don't answer, leave a message; I'll get back to you ASAP. Email: [email protected]. Thanks for looking!