FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...good looking site here ! One problem, the link to the above mentioned (FJRForum.com) site does not work. The Forum is also on my list of internet favourites and that does not work either. Have they folded? :cry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
fjrforum

I do admit i'm a little computor challenged but I can't seem to access the fjrforum site either. I click twn's link and I can get their, but it will not allow me to post or anything. the minute I click on a page it will redirct me to some other site, called GNU Generation site. Has anybody else had this problem?

Devanator

·
Registered
76 Posts
The site is still afu ! I can't get online either, they are still having switch over problems.

The GNU is the old server where the forum used to exist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope they get it fixed soon....I'm going through withdrawals!!! Just kicked my dog! :x :x :x

UPDATE: the site seems to be working fine now :) :lol: :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
fjrforum

Yeh, it must be worked out now. I was able to get on it with no problem this morning. We are at one with the world again. 8)

Devanator

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad you've been able to get back on. Unfortunately, DNS changes seem to take time to propagate throughout the net. As of this evening, Comcast still can't resolve the fjrforum.com address...
:?

·
Registered
632 Posts
It can take up to 48 hours to propogate DNS. Plus extra time if local ISP's use caching to remember "old" sites.....

Alan

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't have a flipfloppin clue what you guys are talking about. I guess I will just stick to being an animal mechanic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I still can't get in the site. Haven't been able to for 3 days! The address takes me to the site 'GNU Generation'. Is there something I need to do on my pc- clear cache, delete cookies, etc.?

·
Registered
117 Posts
socalrk said:
I still can't get in the site. Haven't been able to for 3 days! The address takes me to the site 'GNU Generation'. Is there something I need to do on my pc- clear cache, delete cookies, etc.?
Until the DNS issue is resolved the site can be reached (and is fully functional) and the following URL:

http://st64.startlogic.com/~fjrforum/forum/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks WC. I even tried a reverse dns look-up and got an IP address and the st64.startlogic... address, but didn't think to add the fjrforum to the string.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts