FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Google finally 'approved' my video. It's complete with George Thorogood providing the overtune with rolling titles and credits! :roll:

Be advised that the volume is rather low and make sure you hit the little arrow button on the lower right of the screen and select 'original size'. This is a 20 MB, 5:17 video. Now, it loaded PDQ for me and played smoothly through the 'credits'. Let me know how it loads and plays for you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
372 Posts
TWN, great job. Enjoyed your local scenery. Cold dark and raining here tonight, nice to get out on an FJR for a short spin. Gee, I didn't hear any ticking, fancy that.
I mounted my video camera on a bar mount from Riderwarehouse this summer, pretty satisfied with the results, but I do get a bit of wobble. What kind of mount setup are you using?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the experience, TWN

Video loaded fine for me

While I've driven a car in US, never ridden a bike - looks more dangerous riding on the "wrong" side of the road :wink:

Paul
01 fjr
uk

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

Yeah, Liquid, the driveways do suck, but most are gated along that stretch so you know when someone is about to pull out. Thanks for the links to your vids. Miss the fall colors, so I do. Nice editing, though I 'pose you do have some experience in the field... :wink:

Wheelies... Kewl! :shock:

Do you have info on the camera mount used in the 2nd vid? Thanks

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
It's 20valves' helmet cam. (and his wheelie on the second video)

The thing is pretty cool, you can stick it just about anywhere, and then wire it to your camcorder in the tankbag.

In the first video, I simply taped it to the back rack on my FJR and had Twistyroad give me some chase on Push Mountain Road.

You should see the videos at DVD resolution with surround sound. 8)

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
twowheelnut's video

twowheelnut!!!
Loved your little film. You should keep doing these gems with a variety of music choices. Thanks. Have you seen some of the videos from the the Europeans?
Weather is very crappy here in Oregon now, so its fun to do the Virtual Rides!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Nice Vid TWN..

How many others, like me, where leaning with the bike on thier office chairs, nearly got carpet burn getting my knee down.. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.