FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Yamaha FJR Bike Cover - NEW: $140 - YOURS FOR: $70+shipping (Will cover FJR with top-box. Used only to cover bike during winter in garage. Never used outside.)

2) CeeBailey's 2+2 Flip - NEW: $160 - YOURS FOR: $80+shipping (Used only this past winter. Yamaha Tall was used during previous winters.)

3) 2005 FJR Fuel Tank - NEW: $600 - YOURS FOR: $350+shipping (Never used.)

4) 10 piece 3M protector kit - NEW: $99 - YOURS FOR: $25+shipping (This kit price is reduced due to some yellowing that will need to be trimmed a bit around the edges of a few pieces.)

Anyone interested, please post and/or send a PM.

Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought I would give the post about a month.

Give me an offer. Items go on ebay this weekend.

thanks...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) Yamaha FJR Bike Cover - NEW: $140 - YOURS FOR: $70+shipping (Will cover FJR with top-box. Used only to cover bike during winter in garage. Never used outside.) **SOLD**

The items below are still for sale and not yet on eBay. Hate dealing with selling on eBay. Give me an offer:

1) CeeBailey's 2+2 Flip - NEW: $160 - YOURS FOR: Give me an Offer. (Used only this past winter. Yamaha Tall was used during previous winters.)

2) 2005 FJR Fuel Tank - NEW: $600 - YOURS FOR: Give me an offer. (Never used.)

3) 10 piece 3M protector kit - NEW: $99 - YOURS FOR: Give me an offer. (This kit price is reduced due to some yellowing that will need to be trimmed a bit around the edges of a few pieces.)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1) CeeBailey's 2+2 Flip - NEW: $160 - ***SOLD***

The two items below are still for sale and not yet on eBay. Still hate dealing with selling on eBay. Give me an offer:

1) 2005 FJR Fuel Tank - NEW: $600 - Give me an offer.

2) 10 piece 3M protector kit - NEW: $99 - Give me an offer.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10 piece 3M protector kit - NEW: $99 - SOLD.

The items below are for sale and not yet on eBay. Still hate dealing with selling on eBay. Give me an offer:

1) 2005 FJR Fuel Tank - NEW: $600 - Give me an offer. (No one has any damage to their tank...?) Wow!

2) Newly Added: Stock windshield. This is an extra stock windshield I picked up with the intent of cutting it down for summer riding in hot weather (thank you Liquid for the idea). I sold my FJR middle of June. So, I never got to try it. - $35 or Give me an offer.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just to let every one know this guy is on the up and up..He shipped me the windshield and packed it like a pro..th item was as promised per our pm's between each other.......Thanks again...Steve

·
Registered
25 Posts
By the way the winshield I bought was the C Bailley 2-2 not the stock one he has posted now!!!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
EDITED

Bah, nevermind, the part numbers between the 05 and 06 models completely changed for the fuel tank.

Unless someone can confirm that the only change was the emblem being added to the side, I'd be nervous that they are not compatible. My apologies.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just became a memeber here, and noticed your FJR bike cover. Do you still have this for sale? Thanks.....................Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts