FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Previous owner of my FJR1300A '03 has changed original handlebars to a custom handlebar - he told me he had backaches after long distance rides with the original ones. He gave me those oryginal handlebars.

Now... the custom handlebar isn't my favorite and I am thinking about returning to original ones. But first I'd like to ask you - is the original really comfortable? I am planning a 6000 km trip (from Warsaw Poland to Nordkapp, Norway) and I wouldn't like to change from bad to worse...

Best regards,

rfk

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
That is impossible to answer. It all depends on your physical profile.
Are you short, average, or tall. Fat or thin, old and stiff, or young and agile. You will have to experiment to find your personal comfort zone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Original handlebars

Hello,

I have changed the custom handebar to original handlebars - now bike feels much easier to ride, lighter. Original handebars are also more comfortable. Gr8 :)

best regards,

rfk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi.

I am thinking of touring to Poland next year from the UK. Are there any points I need to be aware of when driving there ( I already know about the driving on the right!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tonly1 said:
I am thinking of touring to Poland next year from the UK. Are there any points I need to be aware of when driving there ( I already know about the driving on the right!)
Hello,

The only thing that is on the negative side - the roads :( Condition of roads is weak. All else is great. Please let me know what parts of Poland you are planning to visit, any questions you have - I'll try to help you out.
You can contact me at: rafal at kudriawcew dot com.

Best regards,

rfk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts