FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on Guys have all of you forgotten how hot the old 1200's were, i have just upgraded as i have reviously posted here .
Dam it i now feel the cold going to work lol so my thgought are if its not as hot as my oldie was, what are we all griping about
fair call as i have on 06 model & haven ridden any of the earlier fjrs

·
Registered
58 Posts
Actually I never found my FJ1200 to be all that hot - at least not in terms of heat that I felt on my legs or anything.

I'd have to say that I feel more heat on my '06 than I ever did on my '92 FJ12, but that being said I don't find the '06 heat uncomfortable in any way.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've ridden the '06, which is not as hot as the '05-I still have an FJ, which produces far less heat than the '05 FJR that I also have. Interestingly, much of the heat I feel comes from the cats underneath-I expect that to be reduced when I go to headers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.