FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my 2006 FJR on Sat. 29th. What a beast!! :twisted: I ordered my cycle site unseen. I read reviews and then found FJR.info and FJRowners.com. Best decision I ever made on a cycle. First thing was I had the mechanic install a pair of Rainbow prisms on the headlite lamps. This really makes you visble and gives a great colored effect around the beam pattern. Next came the headlite modulators. Now I will be seen, no excuses. I look like a cycle cop :mrgreen: Only bummer was the Scorpio alarm. The Yamaha adapter harness doe not fit!! Seems Yamaha decided to rotate the connector 90 deg on the 06 model. Oh well I can wait for a replacement. I just want to thank all of you for the great ideas and solid info on this cycle.
Mr Scott, engage the warp drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ale:

·
Registered
28 Posts
First ride on fjr

Great to hear you are enjoying your new bike. :D Im on my second fjr so it must be good.You might be interested in the new Disco Globe and Fog machine both avalible from Farkles R Us.com. :twisted: And remember if its wet,warm and willing ride it.cheers from Steve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts