FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are no rips, tears, or stains on the jacket and comes from a smoke free home. It has the inner liner for cooler weather, and is well vented in the front and back for warmer temperatures. Asking $60 plus $25 shipping to anywhere in the continental United States.

This jacket features:

Shell/Liner:

– Water-resistant 450 Denier Hypertex® construction
– SafeStitch™ seams
– Velcro® at neck closure and adjustable waist band
– 10-inch zipper to connect jacket to optional pants
– Fully-sleeved snap-out quilted liner with Thermoneck™ for cold days

Safety:
– Competition-weight raised external padded leather patches on shoulders and elbows for added protection and abrasion resistance
– Reflective 3M Scotchlite® woven into fabric around neck area and reflective shoulder patches for night visibility

Ventilation:
– Very effective and adjustable five-port zippered ventilation system (2 front torso-vents, 2 bicep vents and a large horizontal back vent)

Pockets:
– Hand-warmer pockets hidden in torso vents
– Inside zippered pocket
– Small change pockets on each forearm

Regular retail when new was approx. $299. This is a great price for the jacket.

·
Registered
37 Posts
There are no rips, tears, or stains on the jacket and comes from a smoke free home. It has the inner liner for cooler weather, and is well vented in the front and back for warmer temperatures. Asking $60 plus $25 shipping to anywhere in the continental United States.

This jacket features:

Shell/Liner:

– Water-resistant 450 Denier Hypertex® construction
– SafeStitch™ seams
– Velcro® at neck closure and adjustable waist band
– 10-inch zipper to connect jacket to optional pants
– Fully-sleeved snap-out quilted liner with Thermoneck™ for cold days

Safety:
– Competition-weight raised external padded leather patches on shoulders and elbows for added protection and abrasion resistance
– Reflective 3M Scotchlite® woven into fabric around neck area and reflective shoulder patches for night visibility

Ventilation:
– Very effective and adjustable five-port zippered ventilation system (2 front torso-vents, 2 bicep vents and a large horizontal back vent)

Pockets:
– Hand-warmer pockets hidden in torso vents
– Inside zippered pocket
– Small change pockets on each forearm

Regular retail when new was approx. $299. This is a great price for the jacket.
Great product, have you tried any other brand? $300 is too much for me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am asking $60 plus $25 shipping for a total of$85. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks so much mike, however, if I'm too spend around $100, id prefer a new one. As I'm new to riding, I want all new things, at least that I can buy myself easily. Can you recommend me from one the following?

Advance Vance VL1624B Mens All Weather Season CE Armor Mesh Motorcycle Jacket it's actual cost is $89.95 may be it's gonna cost me a little more than 100 bucks.

https://hwksports.com/collections/m...f-jackets-adv-4-season?variant=31875690823724 this one's looks really cool, would cost around $80 including shipping, also have to wait for the stock, they don't have XL in stock.

https://www.vikingcycle.com/product...-textile-jacket-for-men?variant=5179073593375 seems a fine product however, not sure how it has such a low pricing. I think it'll cost me around $60 max.

All of these are gonna cost me around $100, what'd you prefer if itor anything better than these.?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts