FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Fall colors already? Dang, it's still July heat down here.

Fall is a great time to ride, but it's bittersweet to me because pretty soon I'll be bundling up and shivering as I ride. :|

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yea it'll be awhile till I see fall colors, but I'm ready for them when they arrive.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Im hoping I can get caught up with work & get up north "Deer River area" before the leaves get to far. We try to make a trip down to Dubuque Ia. later in the season too.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im hoping I can get caught up with work & get up north "Deer River area" before the leaves get to far. We try to make a trip down to Dubuque Ia. later in the season too.
The way things are looking the colors might go quick "up north" lots of wind and rain last couple days the leaves are coming down fast 😡

·
Registered
207 Posts
The way things are looking the colors might go quick "up north" lots of wind and rain last couple days the leaves are coming down fast 😡
Yep, that's the way it usually goes, a couple windy days & its over. Might have to just bring the wheeler & putt around the woods looking for birds to blast at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts