FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorta late on this thread start but here tis. Liquidsilver and Boofer and I will be heading over to the palatial Brass Door Motel in Gassville AR, arriving Friday 10-1, riding all the best NW Arkansas roads all day Saturday 10-2 and heading back Sunday 10-3. Call the Brass Door at (870) 435-2988 and tell them you are with the FJR group.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Thanks Train! My hindi princess has my room number! :D

Reactions: TrainWreck

·
Registered
446 Posts
All set here, see ya in a few weeks . Really can use a ride…

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000 CBF1000 VFR800
9,165 Posts
OK you Hoons!...... open the darned border....... guess I'm waiting for NoMoSno, jeez.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
We'll hope to see you then, Ray. That ceremonious thing I was talking about will not happen until we can smuggle you into the country. (How's your spanish? ;) ) Marty is hoping to come over from AZ for that event.

Looks like Liquid Jr. might join in... maybe bringing a friend or two. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts

Sounds like fun. I was just thinking a October Arkansas trip sounded like a great idea. I'll be giving this some thought this week.

Reactions: TrainWreck

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Cool. We just ride some routes and drink some beers in an un-fancy hotel. No name tags or attendance prizes.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
It's been a couple of years since I have been anywhere. Last year, well, Covid. The year before, radiation therapy for prostate cancer. I was surprised at what that did to my endurance. Any ride longer than a couple of hours just wiped my out.

I will try to make this.

·
Registered
2020 FJR1300ES
57 Posts
Just got back from there. 2,700 mile round trip.
1,200 of those miles were spent riding all over NW Arkansas.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Arkansas is one of the places you mention and people say, "Where?"

In my case, this is closer than some of the places featured in "Ride Texas" magazine - and I live in Texas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts