FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,350 Posts
I miss the New England maples of my youth. North Carolina maples are pretty wimpy compared to a big ol' Vermont maple in autumn.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Western Pennsylvania and along to the south through West Virginia are possibly my favorite areas to ride.

The funny part is that here in Chicagoland, if you say out loud "I'm going riding in western Pennsylvania" you'll get odd looks. Everyone knows you go west to find good riding areas, don't you?

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,405 Posts
Western Pennsylvania and along to the south through West Virginia are possibly my favorite areas to ride.

The funny part is that here in Chicagoland, if you say out loud "I'm going riding in western Pennsylvania" you'll get odd looks. Everyone knows you go west to find good riding areas, don't you?
I can confirm for a fact that the riding west of Chicago starts to get good right about the time you hit the Black Hills in South Dakota. Meanwhile, a little shorter ride east will serve you well.>:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts