FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Yamaha FJR1300 with ABS

17,xxx miles
Yamaha Extended Warranty until August 21, 2008
New Avon 45/46 tires at 16,500 miles
Yamaha factory tail trunk
Corbin backrest modification for use without trunk and with stock seat
Superbrace
Motovation sliders
Risers
Highway foot pegs
Vista Cruise throttle lock
Fendaextenda
Backoff WigWag tail light
Saddlebags liners
Shop manual on CD

All service documented. Recent 16,000 mile major service done by dealer included tune up, required filter and fluid changes, and steering and swing arm bearing repacking (about $500 worth of work).

There is a small crack in the left fairing where I over tightened or mis-aligned the fairing screw when I installed the sliders. EDIT: I have a fairing on the way to replace the cracked fairing, so disregard the pic with the cracked fairing. Otherwise, it is a clean undamaged bike that has been adult ridden and adult maintained. Missouri title in hand.

Price lowered on July 14 to $8900. SOLD

Located in NE Missouri about 100 miles north of St. Louis and across the river from Quincy, Illinois.

I'd post photos but, although I am smart enough to ride good bikes, I find myself computer challenged, to say the least. So, unless somebody is kind enough to post some pics for me, I'll have to email them to anybody requesting.

Thanks,
Skip
573-769-2334

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
zzzzzips's FJR - described above

Please contact zzzzzzip - above

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bike is off the market. Wife didn't want me to sell it, and made me an offer I can't refuse.

Don't need 2 bikes, so I guess I will sell the FZ6 now.

What I do need is a dealer's license, the way I go through bikes... sold them all except the FJR.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems like a lot of new lookers in the last 48 hours-- so I'll but the bike back up for sale for $8900 for a few days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts