FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very nice. Beats the BMW wind shields over the hand grips by a mile :)

Much as I'd love it, and the extra winter protection, I can't see me forking out €2000 for it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Extended fairing.

This is a matter of personal taste I know, but MEGA-YUKK!!!!! Its awful! And costs a fortune! I hope it stays in Europe!,

Regards, Glenn. 8)

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Looks nice for below freezing temps. But 2000 pounds? 2000 pounds? Does it deploy robotically? It'd have to be easily removable for the fugly factor.
:lol:

:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Euro, not pounds. And that price is for matching colors.

That said, it's still expensive. Too expensive for me, though it really looks nice imo, having seen it for real.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Now that really makes it look like a Gold wing. :shock: :cry:

I suppoose that by aiming at the Police/Government market they can charge prices that the private citizen would choke at. (Remember Lockheeds $1000 altimeter adjusting knob?)

·
Registered
131 Posts
OK, so what kind of price are they talking about for a group buy :? $2000 pounds is a good prices if you have more money than brains :mrgreen:

·
Registered
76 Posts
They'd have beter luck selling the " smuggler " trunk they have rather than the ugly fairing !! ' Unless the trunk is a 1000 euros ! :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts