FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am surprised how well versed Shelock is on animal needs. I thought he only knew about a little green grass works to distract his "Woooly friends" while he has his way with them.
I would have gone with the bananna so it could still be used in other sick ways in case the peanut failed. :wink:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sometimes you just have to go a little Joe Cocker
and "Get by with a little help from my friends"!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't know Pluric, I have a really hard time doing this. I just can't get my little toes through the chain link fence. But, of course, the "lowley" primates have an opposable digit "thumb" on their feet as well as their hands. :crylarf:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bikerschim, my problem isn't so much being able grip the chainlink as much as it is my nosey neighbors and their damn garden hose! Cold water shrinkage dosen't help with the challenge.

·
Registered
11 Posts
For sure. And this little guy in the photo doesen't look much older than 2 or 3 years of age. At that age I could twist myself up in a pretzle easy. Now days - heh I'm doing well if I can eat a pretzle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts