FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Where do these guys come from? I went through a range of feelings with that one, and ending with a feeling somewhat like despair. How would we ever get through to someone who enjoys doing that. I think I'm in a too-philosophical mood today. Life is precious, people are precious. Boy, do I need a good long ride to clear my head, smell the fresh air, and appreciate life.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think how many are out there that are not being posted on the web. That's the scary thought to me. I think the whole MTV jackass series brought them out of the woodwork. All potential Darwin award candidates.

·
Registered
949 Posts
pluric said:
Think how many are out there that are not being posted on the web. That's the scary thought to me. I think the whole MTV jackass series brought them out of the woodwork. All potential Darwin award candidates.
After you accept that some things just can't be fixed, the Darwin Awards concept makes sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.