FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any idea whether there is bike parking at Earls Court? Tried ringing the ECO information line & they dont know!! Asked the lady if she could just run outside for a look but she didnt think much to that idea.
Taking the wife to the ideal home exhibition tommorow on some freebie preview/press day tickets.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well as no-one answered but there were over 40 views I guess there may be some interest in an update.
Went down to Earls Court yesterday & yes there is "free" undercover bike parking, its well disguised though. You have to follow the signs for the Red Car Park (this is the on-site Earls Court Parking) take the ramp down, ignoring the sign that you will pass under that says no motorcycles, at the bottom of the ramp if you look to your right behind the exit you will see a area marked "Authorised Vehicles Only"; a bit of shimmying round barriers & you pull in there.
We were sent there by carpark staff & although obviously not official lots of other bikes used it & it does seem to be the accepted place to park your bike; watch those barriers though, there is room to get round them but its a bit tight.
Great day out, breakfast at the Ace Cafe & then a few hours at the ideal home exhibition, which I found suprisingly enjoyable!! May end up costing me though, we spent ages chatting to the man on the hot tub stand; apparently if I was a "good husband" I'd get her one!! :roll:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Good one Tony, knew where to park at Olympia, but that wouldn't have been much help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts