Fjrowners.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm approaching the 16,000 mile service interval. I'm looking for a shop that you trust and recommend. I appreciate your time and input.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm approaching the 16,000 mile service interval. I'm looking for a shop that you trust and recommend. I appreciate your time and input.
I would recommend Vickery Motorsports Yamaha.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've used Vickery Motorsports for many years.

If you'd prefer an independent shop I have also more recently gone to Tfog motorsports.

The two shops are on opposite sides of town, so maybe one is closer to you then the other.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your input guys! Since my initial post, I also got the recall notifications. I called the shop I purchased my 2018 ES from in Colorado Springs to get the recall scheduled. That shop said they wouldn't order any parts or let me schedule it until I physically brought the letter from Yamaha to them.
I called Yamaha, they said that's not true.
So, I followed your recommendation and called Vickery Motorsports and talked to Randy, the service manager-who has been an amazing person to work with. He said"bring me your bike and we'll get it done"!
Side note, Randy called Yamaha to order the transmission only to find out that the shop in Colorado Springs had already ordered the parts they said they wouldn't order until I brought them the recall letter... Randy from Vickery is taking care of it. So, I just wanted to thank you for your recommendation and Randy from Vickery for helping me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've used Vickery Motorsports for close to 40m years. High quality work, very trustworthy. I feel confident in their work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts