FJR Owners Forum banner

December BOTM

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mark1 
#1 ·
Welcome to the December Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Congrats to our November winner, @sparky80

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hi La Famille
Sophie 06 , West Chester county NY resident
Ohlins suspension ,racetech fork gold valve kit,

I love fjr rear view , I don’t know why but makes me proud when I see it , must be the Yamaha sexy glam !!

Went on a trip to west VA near Odd, then Monongahela national forest and looped in WV ,during NY shut down , as you can imagine nobody on the roads

For me Frenchy , was unreal seeing this catastrophic movie situation
no hotels open ,really nothing , no life around

Stayed there for 2 weeks , I wanted to camp as I usually do , fish and stay in the forest

All the persons I met there , nobody wanted me to camp in their land or elsewhere

they all offered me , a room ,a couch , an inside space more food and bbq than I ever seen and lots of love and affection

during tough times , I have seen the real inner beauty of normal human beings , without fear or anything negative
They all became friends and more

I will never forget !!!

as a Frenchmen , being here for work , I discover this beautiful country , it’s amazing hardworking people and all the wonders of each state

all this thanks to my blue FJR

Tire Wheel Daytime Vehicle Light

Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Tire Vehicle Hood Wheel Automotive lighting

#3 ·
Hello, showing off my very nice, liquid graphite 2015 FJR1300A. Really nice machine.

Mods: National Cycle V-Stream tall windshield. MV Motorrad handlebar riser, Corbin seat, Givi V40 Tech Monokey Top Case with backrest and GIVI mounting bracket, Shorai lithium battery, Yoshimura FJR dual exhaust, R&G racing large kickstand shoe, Garauld highway pegs.
Favorite aspect: rock solid engine and overall reliability.
Favorite memory: made a map/checklist of all East Tennessee highways and rode every mile during Covid lockdown.
Tire Wheel Cloud Land vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.