FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fitted a Datatag kit and it's a doddle to do, the kit now comes with Microdot as well.
Well worth the money should pay for it's self in 4 years :wink: as it will be cheaper on the insurance next year.

Has anyone had a bike nicked when it had Datatag Fitted?

·
Registered
177 Posts
No, they would need to move 4 cars out my drive to get to my bike...pain in the ass when I want out on the bike tho. :mrgreen:
I've been a cop for 30 years and just been itching to use the Datatag tool we keep in the office on a suspect stolen bike or parts, but never had the opportunity so far, so it must work as a deterrent. Microdot kit is cool as well, simple, but effective. I got both free(ish) with the new Datatool S4 alarm system.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
You used to be able to buy the various bits of the datatag kit from the company, but since they changed hands a year or so back they seem to have stopped doing that. Makes it a bit of a pain if you've bought a used bike that has already been tagged and you've fitted some different bits to it. You have to buy a whole new kit now :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts