FJR Owners Forum banner

Contact any Nor Cal FJR riders

14K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  mjdecaires 
#1 ·
Would like to know if there are any Nor Cal FJR rider events or gatherings. I'm in Sonoma County.
Thanks!

#8 ·
Sorry for gravedigging on this post.

I'm also in the Norcal area and will be meeting up with a friend who's a bartender (who also rides but not an FJR) in Fort Bragg, CA on the Friday the 14th and leaving Saturday the 15th. If interested in meeting up for the night (hotel arrangements are taken care of) and enjoying a night out at the bar with another rider send me a text/call at (602) 568-9953 and I can give you all the details.

I just got my 2019 FJR last march and its been quite an adventure meeting other FJR riders on the open road!

-Chris

#9 ·
This original post is a bit old but for the hell of it I am in Solano county, Fairfield and would love to meet up and ride somewhere for food or a beer or something.

Let's go!!

#11 ·
Do what I do- plan something for yourself, post it up the the Meetings & Events section, text everyone and see who shows up. Someone's got to plan it otherwise you'll kill too much time yakking about it.

Reactions: mjdecaires
#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello, I am trying to get a ride together from Fairfield to Sonoma. Ride to eat. June 4th at 10 am meeting up. The post is titled Ride to eat...
I put a post up a couple days ago...be good to meet up with more guys in the area too!

eta: Ride To Eat for all interested June 4th - Fairfield, CA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.