FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 VFR800, 2013A
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I attended this weekend. It was a lot of fun. I really wanted to meet Jerod Weems of Weems Motor Co. Veteran that likes old school Triumphs, he built a Triumph that was depicted in one of David Mann's photos (hotdog stand). He then gave the bike away to charity (Forgotten Angels) and the winner donated the bike to Barber Motorcycle museum.

I saw Weems and walked his direction. There was a gentlemen there speaking with him so I stood to the side waiting to say hello. Come to find out it was the winner of the bike and he and Weems had never met..... What are the chances..

Anyway, we are all motorcycle lovers so I thought I would share some pics starting with two of Weems bikes. The lighting in this place was horrible so pics came out a little dark. There were as many bikes in the parking lot than were in the show. Anything outside are parking lot shots.

I'll post more if anyone is interested, just let me know. From the shots posted you get the vibe of the show.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Wheel Automotive lighting

A Morgan I saw in the parking lot.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts