FJR Owners Forum banner

Congratulations Aussies

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Ian 
#1 ·
You did the job with support of the best soccer coach from The Netherlands: Guus Hiddink!!
Next year we meet in Germany for the World Championship.

:D

#2 ·
Pretty nerve-wracking to go through 120 mins and then win on penalties. The way we dominated the 2nd half mwe should have made it safe a lot earlier.

BTW - any Poms know the result of the Pakistan/England cricket (perhaps)?

#8 ·
I dont ususlly follow foot ball, we usually get a thrashing, But last nights game was fantastic. I thought Australia dominated after the first 20 min.

Come On Aussie Come On. Cant wait for the World Cup to start.

#11 ·
Oh no - already mentioned and acknowledged on a previous thread. Deservedly done like a dinner. Poor coaching, poor selection policy, a captain who is there by reputation - can't defend that, mate. England out-thought, out-planned, out-coached and out-played us. Won't always be that way, but right now - well done. It will be interesting to see how this weekends England/NZ match goes - I think the English bubble will burst.

#13 ·
Don't forget there's another rugby match on this weekend, GB against the Aussies in the 13 man code. After last weeks revenge trouncing of the Kiwis it will be an interesting one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.