FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Boys,

My Name is Madog Vinni Daniels aka LSUBOY and eye ride a 97 Royal Star and a 05 Midnight Venture.

Eye was riding up in the mountains in Colorado this summer and a gang of them MBW Touring guys passed me and eye said to myself. "Eye gotta go get me one of them FJR 1300's".

She will be an 06 Colbalt Blue and eye will be looking to do some touring with some of you fellows.

Y'all hear me now?

·
Registered
19 Posts
welcome

MadDog
Welcome to the board, I've got the fastest the 04 :lol: might just see you next summer out your way and I even live on the oposite coast from you.
rogerfjrfaster :D

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
LSUBOY said:
eye ride a 97 Royal Star ....Eye was riding up in the ....eye said to myself. "Eye gotta .....eye...Y'all hear me now?
Hear you? With all those "eyes", I can almost see you. Ok I'll bite, what's with the "eye's?"

·
Registered
50 Posts
Me thinks he's a pirate there matey. AAARRRRGGGG!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all first up. I know it's a little late....but better late than never! All the best for 2006 too.....Stay safe fellow FJRians.

Ohhh Mister Pirate...Eye.....Why dont you change the order of the "Cobalt Blue" to a limited edition 'Summer Brown"......and than you can change your screen name to....."BROWN EYE ....Boy" hey Eye? :lol:( I think my fellow Aussies will get it.)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
moose said:
Merry Christmas to you all first up. I know it's a little late....but better late than never! All the best for 2006 too.....Stay safe fellow FJRians.

Ohhh Mister Pirate...Eye.....Why dont you change the order of the "Cobalt Blue" to a limited edition 'Summer Brown"......and than you can change your screen name to....."BROWN EYE ....Boy" hey Eye? :lol:( I think my fellow Aussies will get it.)
Whoooooool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts