FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've been on the fence about buying a new windscreen or other goodies from Cee Bailey's, now would be the time. 25% off and free shipping.

www.ceebaileys.com/cycle/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just looked myself. The promotion was just from Dec 11th to 13th for the 25% off plus free shipping, so now you're back to $180 (for clear 23") plus $22 shipping. Maybe we'll wait till next time. Far as I can tell, the Cee Bailey is only an inch taller than the Yamaha Touring screen, which measures 22" top to mid-center bottom on my bike. Maybe the reverse curve lip will be even more deflecting of the airflow. The Yamaha Touring screen is pretty quiet without buffeting to me up to about 70mph, VAST improvement over the stock screen. Yamaha Touring you can get for $138 now at Amazon (Yamaha 1MC-F83J0-V0-00 Touring Tall Shield)
Cheers

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,302 Posts
Cee bailey's biggest much taller than the Yamaha touring. I took pictures way back of the two but can't find them now. I run the CB in the winter, touring in the summer, but I could get by with the touring year round if I had to.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,302 Posts
My laam, combined with helis, puts me just high enough that the Yamaha touring shield leaves me with significant buffeting on the highway. My Cee Bailey is my year-round shield now. Considering adding another with green tint. Anyone tried them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts