FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone living in California. I recently put an online order in from Sydney Australia to California Sport Touring and have received no replies. Do they still operate? I have dealt with them in the past and were reasonably good. Can anyone help

Stretch

·
Registered
531 Posts
I had the same problem with a Chatterbox order from them. Weeks went by with no reply on status. After many attempts, finally got in contact through the phone and was told it was backordered with unknown ship date. Would have been nice to at least get an email. Told them to cancel and I havent ordered from them since. Must be some internal issues there now, as they were good in the past. Many other good choices anyway.

·
Premium Member
FJR1300 A, TMax 530 DX, Tracer GT900, XS850, Niken
293 Posts
I ordered stuff online on 12th May (confirmed by their system) and nothing seems to have happened.

I emailed them on the 18th, and did not get a reply to the email.

A bit strange, as I found them efficient in the past.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
california sport touring

I ended up phoning them on 23/5 and found out thet were out of stock of my order, however it had juuust arrived!. nOT LONG AFTER RECEIVED an order conformation email. Would have been nice to be told they were on back order. They used to do that, its called customer service>

·
Super Moderator
3,976 Posts
None of these communications issues are new. Reports of same and similar have been posted on nearly every moto mail list for as long as I can remember. Communications with customers when shipping, backorders, or other things that affect product delivery seem a difficult concept to grasp according to the reports many have posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.