FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My left hand side engine cover is starting to bubble and flake! is this warranty claimable? the bikes only 18 Months old too.... :|

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Yes I should think so, get the bike back to the dealers and put in a claim.

·
Registered
721 Posts
But watch out for the claiming it is purely cosmetic so not covered.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm about to have the third front mudguard on my 05. i've only owned it since 13th december. they replaced the first guard when they did the pre delivery inspection, and the second guard is also blistering in the same spot. as soon as they saw the second guard when i showed them last week they said it was blistering in the same spot as the first guard they replaced.
the dealer has been really good in that regards.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoke to my dealer, cause I can't get back to the UK till November it would be out of warranty by one month.... he says no probs bring it in and he'll sort it, awesome. Phoenix M/C in Trowbridge ..... thats why my last three bikes have been bought there and I travelled from Germany to have my bike serviced! :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thommo said:
I'm about to have the third front mudguard on my 05. three i cant belive that..but hey i saw the one on the bike..and thanks for making the time to catch up..on sat..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ben, was a pleasure to catch up with you, anytime your going for a ride let me know, if im not working i'm always up for a ride.
And if the third mudguard does the same as teh other 2, i'll just make up some fiberglass ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts