FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that ITV are not showing the first BSB race live and only allowing 90mins for the whole thing!

I don’t know why they even bother!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well, their coverage improved by a quantum leap after the first round. Both superbike races plus supersport highlights and interviews. They're doing a better job than I thought they ever would. :D

Now if only Channel 4 would learn what proper coverage is with the WSB! :cry:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Well, their coverage improved by a quantum leap after the first round. Both superbike races plus supersport highlights and interviews. They're doing a better job than I thought they ever would.
I agree Richie. 8)

I was really annoyed at the coverage of the first race of the season but after all the compaints in MCN ITV seem to have taken notice. They replied to the critics with what I thought was a very valid responce in MCN which made sense and stated that where possible they would allow more time then backed it up with an adjustment to coverage of the next round, even included hightlights of the Virgin Mobile Cup now too.

There's always going to be time constraints now its broadcast on a mainstream TV channel and not a dedicated sports channel but at least its better than nothing especially for those without Sky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts