FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch these for fun and if you need on-the-fly adjustable footpegs or handlebars, maybe there's a project in your future.........

·
Registered
347 Posts
My MCL Riser/Tree I THINK only has one handlebar position. Lucky for me the one its in feels really good.

·
Registered
538 Posts
My MCL Riser/Tree I THINK only has one handlebar position. Lucky for me the one its in feels really good.
Mine has 2 - but it is just a fore/aft adjustment no angle adjustment.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Might be different...MCL is a specific brand, no longer around.
Could be. My understanding was that a lot of the Motorcycle Larry stuff got copied by other companies after MCL disappeared. Sort of the way that Murphs copied their peg lowering brackets.

Edit - this looks like the MCL version -

·
Registered
347 Posts
See they are kinda married into that one position. What I’d love to know is where to buy accessories that mount using those spare bolt holes they put there. Apparently they are for accessories...

·
Registered
538 Posts
The ones with the plugs in them are for stud mount ram balls.

·
Registered
347 Posts
See they are kinda married into that one position. What I’d love to know is where to buy accessories that mount using those spare bolt holes they put there. Apparently they are for accessories...
View attachment 78826
Oh cool 👍🏼Makes me want to buy one and mount some crazy stuff on my dash😆

1 - 13 of 13 Posts