FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Blue LED's

Can look cool at times -what's the product part/code number ??
where can they be sourced ???

THANKS
Regards
John G.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Not to sure they would be legal in the UK, dont think Blue lights are allowed...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Blue LED's

jgriffin said:
Can look cool at times -what's the product part/code number ??
where can they be sourced ???

THANKS
Regards
John G.
There is two type of them ..one include tree led transparancy with blue beam and other one bigest led transparancy also with blue beam..more detail in foto..
i dont know part/code number , in Greece solded in auto parts stores

·
Registered
53 Posts
My US. 05 doesn't have accessary lamps @ all. Is that typical for all US bikes. I'm not even sure there is a hole for the sockets. I'll have to check that.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Ramleb said:
My US. 05 doesn't have accessary lamps @ all. Is that typical for all US bikes. I'm not even sure there is a hole for the sockets. I'll have to check that.
There's a spot for them in the plastic headlight housing, but no light on the US models which I don't get at all. Y's R1 has those exact lights on the US models but not the FJR. Just one of those mysteries of life I guess.

·
Registered
53 Posts
20valves I had noticed the spots as you mentioned. It was fairly obvouis they were for some type of light. I just figured they were some safety light required in some other country. I still haven't checked if they are open. Nothing a drill or a dremel couldn't change . :twisted: if needed.It is interesting they are on the R1 and not the FJR

·
Registered
34 Posts
sherlock said:
Not to sure they would be legal in the UK, dont think Blue lights are allowed...
In Canada that makes you a snow plow,
the fairing's pretty big....
It's heavy enough....
some knobbles or these ....

Sure that will work. :crylarf:
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts