FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
more bikes and scenery pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
This is really cruel to post those pics right when we got our first snowfall. You do know winter runs at least 6 months up here. Im already itching to get the bike out

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cra
Oh I feel your pain, we are on the same boat, snow and cold here in Calgary, that's why I am at my computer posting pictures 🙄 nothing else to do but re-live the great times watching the GoPro ride footage and pictures, until we get warm enough to slip out for a quick spin. With proper gear all I need is 10deg Celsius and dry roads 😎

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm from the states. What year is your silver FJR? Love the silver color.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can you tell me what highway you were on and where for the first pic with the silver FJ?
That is really beautiful.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you tell me what highway you were on and where for the first pic with the silver FJ?
That is really beautiful.
Yes it is beautiful, this is our playground near Calgary, so called Hwy 40, going through Peter Lougheed National park, going from Longview to Canmore Alberta, about 3 hrs worth of wide scenic roads, with many points of interest and campgrounds. check the link below.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Long...92e!2m2!1d-115.3441856!2d51.0899934!5i2?hl=en

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you for the Google Map route. I heard Canada was scenic, but that puts it in perspective.

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,405 Posts
Great area to ride... gotta also mention Lake Louise, Hwy. 93 as well..... and then a bit further west is the Kootenay area, love that every time I go there. I'll let you do the ride reports and pics.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts