FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one tried the Bagster comfort seat? It looks pretty cool, But I'd like some positive reports before sending my seat to france for 6-8 weeks

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought a Grand Tourer from FJ Club for £199 + your old seat ( which you send back on receipt of the new one) and its comfier than an old armchair. 8)

Off on a 28 day, 5000 mile tour to Crete and back on Friday :D to give it a proper test!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Get one

i visited the FJR club work shops (local to me) for other things and had a run on my bike with one put on. I was hooked after 20 minutes and flexible friend in credit card came out and job done. I had a 2K trip with same the following week and confirm it is good, and as my a**e moulds it, it gets better.

Not gel but well made and very firm :D As tonto said, if you e mail the FJR club they will give you a price to ship across the pond, they will want your old seat back mind !!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
How - if anything - did it affect the ride hight?

I have had my seat lowered - so would not want to regain that hight

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bagster seat

It seemed to lower mine. If you p.m me your e mail address will happily e mail you some piccies of mine on the beast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts