FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to a tie breaker vote for last weeks BOTM challenge!

We will keep voting open here until September 7th!

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
View attachment 80562 View attachment 80563 View attachment 80564 2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250S ABS

Farkles and mods:
Corbin Saddle
Zero Gravity tinted touring windscreen
Lower fairing air dam lip
K&N filter with air box mod
Full Yoshimura exhaust headers back
SW Motech crash bars
Front fork frame sliders
Rear Fender eliminator
Admore LED brake light
FZ1 Fuzeblock
Healtech gear position indicator with ATRE
Healtech Speedohealer
Atlas throttle lock and Progrip Superbike grips
Dual 3A USB outlet with voltmeter
Skene Photon Blasters with turn signals (front) and IQ-270 intelligent front high beam controller
Tank skins/pads
SW Motech soft saddlebags
Holeshot mirror extenders

Have only put 1k miles on her (odo just passed 4k) but love everything about the bike - comfortable and sporty with a gem of an engine over 80 ft lbs of torque available from about 3k up to redline. Love the old school superbike styling - many Bandits were sold in the late 90’s and early 2000’s but stopped production for a bit and then 2016 was the last year - so I have yet to see or pass another one in town.

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After four FJR's over 14 years I ended up here. This one is keeping a smile on my face.

2017 FZ-09
Full Ohlins suspension upgrade, front and rear. Spiegler full stainless steel brake line kit, front and rear. Yamaha factory quick shifter, RG radiator guard, Koso heated grips. CRG adjustable levers. OES frame, axle and swingarm sliders. Yoshimura engine guards, tinted Puig touring screen, Sargent seat, SW-Motech luggage system, GIVI quick release tank bag, USB & AUX power outlets, flush mount and mini stalk turn signals, RAM phone mount.

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000 CBF1000 VFR800
9,165 Posts
Well, both good choices...... we can have TWO winners!!

Reactions: natsmada4fjr
1 - 4 of 4 Posts