FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long winter here in Sweden I can see the light in the end of the tunnel!
500 km since Wednesday, testing the new stuff on my -05 FJR, as Throttle Meister, TomTom Rider :D and new mapping. I also put on crash protection but no test so far!
With the new map I have 137hk and 134Nm (98,5 ft-lbs) on the rubber, I think it will do for the summer!
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it´s a 250 or "Rolling Road" but I will be sure this time tomorrow. The bike is equipped with L&V Carbon SBK, KN-filter and PC USB III, and the air/fuel ratio 13,8, say more like a touring map with acceptebel miles per gallon! :roll:

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry to crash the thread,ive got my own ls1 software +wideband..are you saying with the bike ecm you only have one fuel air mixture setting,no power enrichment .or tps v/s rpm.or map v/s rpm.just curious as i run 12.8 wot .14.63(stoich) idle.15.2 at cruise area.i know this is car stuff (efilive)but 13.8 seems rich for cruise and lean for safe max power..as i say at the start sorry to crash but arent familliar with bike ecm's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.