FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running Google Chrome on my desktop PC and I can see when other users have Liked a post. I also get a notification when somebody has Liked or Quoted one of my posts. I like that.

Running Google Chrome on my phone and tablet but I can't see Likes at all and get no notifications of Likes or Quotes.

Is there an app that gives access to Likes and Quotes?

·
Administrator
343 Posts
Running Google Chrome on my desktop PC and I can see when other users have Liked a post. I also get a notification when somebody has Liked or Quoted one of my posts. I like that.

Running Google Chrome on my phone and tablet but I can't see Likes at all and get no notifications of Likes or Quotes.

Is there an app that gives access to Likes and Quotes?
On your phone and tablet, are you on desktop view or enhanced mobile view?

Ed

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000, VFR800
9,766 Posts
Social media addict you must be. You really need somebody to like you? Turn all them off, LOL. Don't worry, I know lots of other addicts, I just try not to be.

Reactions: Myfjr

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL no not like that. I mainly like to use them as thank yous when multiple users have helped me with a question but if half the users can't see them (like me half the time) I'll need to take a different approach.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Social media addict you must be. You really need somebody to like you? Turn all them off, LOL. Don't worry, I know lots of other addicts, I just try not to be.
Ha, you OUTED me. I LOVE to get "likes", makes my day. Sad but true. LOL

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
The desktop website has changed. When the "Notifications" thing appears the listing for Likes no longer has links to the message which was liked. Perhaps that messed with the app function the O.P. is commenting about?

·
Administrator
343 Posts
I'm using the enhanced mobile veiw.
Hello there,

The like function isn't available on enhanced mobile view, it is strictly only for desktop view.
However, for the quote function, you should be able to do that on EMV.
You'll need to check the post and click the quotation icon.

Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts