FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or one like it?
Detecht
it is a subscription service that will do notifications like crash detection to anyone you choose. It will do much more like route planing and logging, the list goes on.

·
Premium Member
2008 FJR1300 A
161 Posts
I never heard of it but.., it’s updated frequently, has great reviews and the developer responds to user comments regularly.
I like that it send updates of your location. I used to pay for SPOT tracking but that’s too expensive. Even though it can only update your location while in cellular range this would serve most of my purposes. I use Scenic for routes / GPS but this might be worth running in the background.
I’m gonna check it out.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
only two review attempted videos on YT about this App, and some mixed results. Drawback is the App will only work where cell signal is present.

...so where cell signal is present Google Navigation will do most everything and no subscription, as far as "fall detect + SOS" some smartwatches can be enabled, like Samsung Galaxy watch 4 in this video:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts