FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any other FJR riders (and/or others) that meet up for rides in the area - say on Sundays.

Highland House used to be the local gathering spot and now it is the Full Moon on RT 41.

Since I got my FJR, I would like to hook up with other FJR riders for a ride around the area once in awile. And what are the details on this CFO event. Sounds like a good time. :D

-blitzer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for long delay. Just thought of possible hook up rides, but you guys are far enough away to be the ride.

Maybe this CFO ride would be a good one to all meet up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man I hate that F'ing guy, with his Shakira CRAP.

Anyway, I am in Rockford, but ride all over the Northern IL, and Southern WI area. Wheaton FJR from the FJRForum is a great person to be in touch with, since he rides almost every weekend. It would also pay to check out the "Midwest" area under the rides section on the FJRForum. Not to say it is a better place, but this forum tends to be a little more international.

I think we are done riding for this years, unless it warms up some. Hope to try and get a bunch of FJR riders together from the Chicago-land area this coming spring.

Think Spring!

TriggerT / Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.