FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am riding a honda st1300 and am just tired of the heat and was looking at cruisers,especially the new stratoline line from Yamaha and demo'd one and it was nice but it is such a big machine. I went back to the dealer last Sat. and was in a dilema as to what to buy and he said he had a cancellation on the fjr1300. My deposit was out of my pocket so fast I think my wife's head did about 3 360's. Anyhow I am waiting for it to come in like alot of you and am really concerned that the air management system on the 06 is the real deal. I am in Bradenton, FL for anyone on the west coast, give a holler. Looking forward to learning about the fjr. Everett

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, I'm not on the west coast but, it sounds like another trip I need to make. I down in Miami and was at the dealer getting my paperwork completed, so today should be the day.

I'm planning to ride today and a good portion of tomorrow. Add that to the fact that it has been pretty hot down here....I should know quickly if they're just blowing hot air.

Welcome aboard, it should be a great ride.

·
Registered
53 Posts
@ Rockmurf: Welcome! :D I'm from the west coast. 8) Here ya go ( Holler!!!!!!) :crylarf: Enjoy your new machine. I love my 05. 12,000 miles

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Rockmurf!

You're gonna love your new bike! :D

Many safe miles. Give us a report after you have a chance to put some miles on her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts