FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is going to Lake George for the rally from the eastern Massachusetts area and would like to ride up with others I am heading up on thursday the 8th. Its a great ride through the vermont and New york. I believe there are still vacancies. Its a great event and alot nicer than Laconia, NH. You can check the Americade website for a list of hotels. :ale: [/b]

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am coming from Montreal, might see you there.

Do you know if there is stuff for FJR overthere, never whent.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll be riding up on my Venture Royale since I haven't recieved my FJR-AE yet. I have to work all week so I'll be going up late Friday night.

Mel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be there from thursday on. I did not have an Fjr last time I went to Americade but many of the major vendors like corbin and kuryakin are there with lots of accessories. I would imagine that someone will have something for the FJR. I am going to be looking for a new windshield and seat. All the motorcycle manufacturers are there and I am looking forward to seeing the new bikes. I will be on the strip during the evenings with my blue FJR. I usually park near the park that overlooks the lake. Hope to see you all there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts