FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the weather turning Arctic it must be time for the London Motorcycle Show, and this year they've managed to organise a site 'team building exercise' to coincide with it.
It consists of a group of us showing sufficient initiative to get in a minibus, wander round the show for a two or three of hours, and then get the minibus back to work. 8)

Anyone else going to be there? TBH I wasn't going to bother, but as it's on company time......and one of the contractors is paying for it all :wink: .....would be churlish not to go.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I will be there on the monday .

Iam looking forward to it last year I tried on 5 sets of leathers and still didnt buy any . Dont know why I do it I hate leathers in the summer . I think I just like the colors but when I put them on its Oh bloody hell help me get these off :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yup we'll be riding the bikes down this coming Sunday, heated everything so I'll be needing a push to get the bike started :wink:

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
It looks like I will be there from Late thursday 2nd till Saturday night.

Them off to Brum for a leather trade show.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ships that pass in the night Bagman, I'll be there on the first. :(

Might pick up another cheap Schuberth to replace the one written off in the summer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be there Sunday... Think its an early arrival with the car to get a space... and incase i buy anything that needs to be transported home.. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Doh!! As usual went with the intent of buying a couple of coffees & spending no more than that; lost control & came back with a Schuberth S1 Helmet for £275!! :roll:
Still it was worth the entry fee just to see the lady with the HUGE breasts on one of the clothing stalls, reckon even the wife was impressed she didnt even complain on my third visit for another look!! Anyone else see her? :shock:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep saw the lady in question.. And could not resist the temptation... no not what you think... I had to pay her a complement that she had made my day.. To which she smiled and thanked me...

Had a couple more visits to the stand, just in case there was something I needed... well you know how it is..

I believe I may have seen her at the NEC although can't say I remember the face... LOL :wink:

Tried the FJR again for size, it seemed better that when I tried it at the NEC... the wife was happier on this occasion with the seating position. SO maybe next year, if I can justify having an FJR over my Fazer could be a buyer...

Also confirmed that the new Fazer is definitely not as comfortable as my current Fazer.. YUK.. Mr Yamaha.. Think you may have made a bit of a boo, boo with the Fazer replacement...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts