FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
875 Posts
Hi Biggen, welcome to the horde! Be among friends!

You chose wisely! But I am partial! LOL

We need to see actual pics, though!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I have been away from motorcycles for 25 years and as soon as I got on the FJR I was bitten again. I am looking forward to many years of riding this bike.
2007 FJR in Black Cherry.
The same thing happened to me. I had been away 43 years, got on an FJR and that was it. Bought it after a few days of trying to be rational about it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
welcome!

You've discovered that there's just something about a big heavy rocket that, for some reason, puts a smile on your face when you crack open the throttle just a little. ENJOY!

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Welcome back, the FJR is a great machine. I think the longest I was without a bike was 6 months

·
Registered
466 Posts
You and Fringe_Remnant should be very, very careful. The FJR is not a beginner's motorcycle and after absences of 25 and 43 years I'm afraid both of you guys are.

Ride safe, and welcome.

Haynes

• Haha
Reactions: Fringe_Remnant

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
You and Fringe_Remnant should be very, very careful. The FJR is not a beginner's motorcycle and after absences of 25 and 43 years I'm afraid both of you guys are.

Ride safe, and welcome.

Haynes
Where are ya Haynes? I'm North Toronto. Let's grab some twisties if you are in the area! I've almost worn out a new set of Metzeler's since I gut the bike earlier this spring lol

·
Premium Member
2007 FJR1300A
1,259 Posts

Ride safe, and welcome.

Haynes
Meh. My first bike after a 20+ year break was an FZ1. When someone asked my MSF instructor if they should start out on a 300 his response was that it was just as easy to pile a 300 into something as a bigger bike.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Where are ya Haynes? I'm North Toronto. Let's grab some twisties if you are in the area! I've almost worn out a new set of Metzeler's since I gut the bike earlier this spring lol
I'm so far from North Toronto that I'm in a different time zone.

+41,000km on two wheels this season, so far. Not sure how many sets of Metzlers that would be.😁

Haynes

·
Registered
466 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm so far from North Toronto that I'm in a different time zone.

+41,000km on two wheels this season, so far. Not sure how many sets of Metzlers that would be.😁

Haynes
:oops:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts