FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
559 Posts
Great shots! Very good form!!

Nice looking bike, too!!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hmmm I don't see any "leg balancing" ? :unsure:
I usually watch MotoGP race on TV first... and then go for a ride (all inspired) ;) :D

just kidding, jk ...great pictures, post more (y)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Not often do you get to see the headers under the bike, eh? :)

No leg balacing, real men use both brakes. Imagine how much Mr. Rossi here could improve his laptimes had he used both brakes, but it's all show I guess. Some of us take riding more seriously. :p

BTW, these are the only pictures. They were taken by an opportunist photographer who sets up next to a busy road and takes pictures of riders and then posts them on his website where you can buy the full resolution photo.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Ha ha Rossi is getting Brembo brakes now and he said they are much better.

Next time when you go out with your buddies, mount a couple of gopro cameras on their bikes and then ride behind them, you'll get tons of video and then just grab still frames of your action. Kind of like I did here:

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Thanks guys! Not often do you get to see the headers under the bike, eh? :)

No leg balacing, real men use both brakes. Imagine how much Mr. Rossi here could improve his laptimes had he used both brakes, but it's all show I guess. Some of us take riding more seriously. :p

BTW, these are the only pictures. They were taken by an opportunist photographer who sets up next to a busy road and takes pictures of riders and then posts them on his website where you can buy the full resolution photo.
Haha. But his back wheel has exactly 0.004 grams of friction potential when he's on the brakes... and he does have a rear brake lever on the handlebar. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts