FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of a 2022 FJR on Cobalt Blue obviously without the saddlebags (was advised by dealership prior to purchase). If anyone has talked to Yamaha Corp did they say how the bags with be delivered once available ? My dealer is under the assumption that the bags will be delivered to them and I will have to pick them up at the dealership or pay shipping to my house. My issue is that I had to travel 6.5 hours (13 RT) to get the bike and I don't want to travel 13 hours round trip to get the bags in Sept or Oct. I would hope Yamaha is smart enough to drop ship them to the new owners but I bet they don't because it would be a hassle

·
Registered
972 Posts
The cases will be sent to the dealer in strong cardboard boxed, so it should be no problem for the dealer to send them on to you, which is the least they can do as they could not supply them with the bike.
They will take the stance that it’s not their fault and they are making no money on them. But if I were the dealer I would ship them and see what sort of coop money they can get from momma Yami

Reactions: Bill Lumberg
1 - 6 of 6 Posts