FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
I wanted to see what’s new.…nothing I can see other than color. Come on Yamaha, I wanted to see self-cancelling turn signals at least.
With the built in IMU on the ES, the bike has the hardware. All it needs is a little more software.

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,249 Posts
I’ve received more compliments on my 2018 than any bike before it. But it shows wear easier than any vehicle I’ve ever owned. It’ll be replaced by a 21 or 22 before too long.

My dealer checked the portal this morning. Said Thursday is the day ordering opens for them. She is calling me Friday with more info.
At least it looks shiny! The matte does absolutely zero for me.

·
Registered
2016 ES gun metal silver
62 Posts
Good news, glad to see the old girl has more life in her. Just saw the Canada 20th Anniversary edition, black with gold rims. Loving the rims. :)

·
Registered
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300
58 Posts
This is good news. Color update only. Japanese engineers teeming over designs and blueprints for the next iteration.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’ve received more compliments on my 2018 than any bike before it. But it shows wear easier than any vehicle I’ve ever owned. It’ll be replaced by a 21 or 22 before too long.

My dealer checked the portal this morning. Said Thursday is the day ordering opens for them. She is calling me Friday with more info.
If you ordered now, when would you be able to take delivery?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Glad to see them bring Cobalt Blue back--makes my '16 ES look new again! I've loved that color ever since my riding buddy had an '06 when I had a Liquid Silver '03 back in the day.

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
They do look good in white, even in police trim. A local community is going to FJR's, local dealer is prepping them. View attachment 82363
I'd buy one, even without the "Police" badges. Be they Harleys, Hondas, BMWs, or one of these, people see copcycles.

·
Registered
'18 GL1800 Goldwing, '98 Shadow VT1100T, '16 FJR 1300 (Sold)
169 Posts
Its a natural assumption when people see white vehicles they think police. I swear people think I'm on a police motorcycle when I come up behind them on my white GL1800 with my white helmet. They seem to move over REALLY quickly to let me pass by!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Well this shoots another year of the FJR’s demise in the arse, but we have another 12months to come up with new reasons & stories. 😁

·
Registered
2020 FJR1300ES
98 Posts
Yeah that's what they are telling me about my incoming 2022 YZF-R1 WGP 60th ANNIVERSARY.
I'll believe it when I see it...

21 - 40 of 69 Posts